Monday, April 1, 2013

In town pt. 2

So, as I moved through Jamaa Township towards the store, I saw a little guy roaming the streets. It was a poor person, who looked like he needed a home, Just like I used to. So I walked up to him and asked him if he wanted to go shopping with me. “Sure!” He said, wagging his small tail. 
 
First, we went to the clothing store. Flame, my new friend, walked up to me and asked, “What do you think of this guitar?”  
 
“Very nice! What do you think of this scarf though? 
 
“Cool! It matches your hat! Let’s get both of these!” We checked out, and everything cost 200 gems. (That’s about $20) Then Flame and I headed down to the den store. We got Flame a bed, a plushie to sleep with, a bamboo door… finally, a door! Along with that we got a big case, and a dresser to share! This cost about 1000 gems! ($100) 
We went home, and put all the stuff in our den. (Flame is now FAMILY!!) Here we are, installing our brand new DOOR! 
 
And finally, at about midnight, Flame and I got to sleep. I am so tired, I feel lik--\\/-_--__/\___

No comments:

Post a Comment