Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gone fishing

“So, how are we gonna survive like this?!” Shouted Pumpkin, “ Why not die instead?”
“Well-” murmured Flutter, who was quickly cut off by Flame.
“Let’s try it, Pumpkin!”
“I don’t have very good skills!”
“But gu-” peeped Flutter.
“We should jus-”
“HEY!” I howled,  “Listen! Flutter has something to say!”
“Thank you, Shadow. Umm, um... I, well... Am I, uh...”
“Get on with it.” Urged Flame.
“I am an excellent fisher... I will show you.”
We went to a small pond and Flutter said, “Okay, I don’t see any fish, but do you see that ladybug over there? I am going to get it.” She smoothly glided towards it and gripped it before it noticed she was even there.
“Cool!” Pumpkin cheered.  
 
“C’mon, guys... Let’s go home.” I barked happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment