Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Flame's dream Pt. 3

I fell asleep, and later woke up in a cold place. I woke up Pumpkin, who was also asleep. (You can sleep in dreams?!) 
 
Excitedly, we ran away towards the strange place, and trekked through weird places for about half an hour, and finally came to my den! 
 
I went to sleep in my spot, and Pumpkin went to sleep on our koala plushie. 
 
I then woke up, surprised to see Pumpkin on my koala. Was I still dreaming? I whispered to Shadow, “Nip me.” And sure enough, I WASN’T dreaming. Was I ever dreaming that entire night? Suddenly, a big explosion sounded behind us, waking  Pumpkin. There was a big blue orb in our den, which exploded into flames, and in the flames stood a bronze horse. 
 
“Pumpkin, and Flame. That was not a dream.” Her voice sounded like an echo, “That was all real. You were transported by an evil orb of the phantoms. You though each other were just other people in a dream, some random creature, but not sure who. You were put to a major test. And now, you are home. Pumpkin, you shall live in this little den, if you wish, as long as it is okay with Flame and Shadow. This was a message sent by Sophia, the horse Alpha. This is my spirit. Goodbye, now.”  
 
Then Shadow asked me, 
"What was that all about?"  So I replied, 
"I'll write all about it in your journal...." And that's how this story happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment