Monday, April 1, 2013

Flame's Dream Pt. 1

Flame’s dream last night… 
 
Okay, I am going to let Flame write this part. I will draw what he writes, whenever he asks me to, though.
It was so scary! I saw a castle!  
 
I walked into it to hear eerie music playing.  
I then heard a loud CLANG behind me! Whipping around, I jumped at what I saw! I was locked in! 
 
I ventured further and saw a scary-looking  friendly-looking spider behind bars of an ice prison, and a big bear standing there!  
    
“ARE YOU HERE TO WATCH MY CAPTURE OF JAMAA?!” Boomed the bear,” PERFECT TIMING!” Gripping me in a sharp-clawed fore-paw, he got another ice cage, and stuffed me into it. (My dream began to get more and more clear.)


Suddenly, out of no where, a giant bronze horse, monkey, and rabbit appeared. They spoke all as one.
“Mythical. You have escaped. We have come to take you back.” They melted the two ice cages. “Run my little ones, run!”
“NO! YOU MONSTERS! I WILL GET YOU BACK SOMEDAY, MY LITTLE CREATURES, AND DETROY YOU THREE, GRAHAM, SOPHIA, AND PECK! I WILL DETROY YOU!!!!!!!” shouted the huge bear as he retreated. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment