Thursday, December 12, 2013

SPECIAL SURPRISE!!!

Hello, Jammers! This is a special surprise! The special surprise today is...
Shadow: Anyway, so here's a little interview on HappyStorm! What do you usually do in Jamaa?
HappyStorm: Well, first I usually like to trade my items...
 
And I also really love to go on adventures!
 
Shadow: What other things do you do in Jamaa?
HappyStorm: Well, I like to go shopping for pawsome items!
 
I also love to go to the movies!
I love to get popcorn there and play the claw.

 
Oh, look! I got a prize!

 
Cute!

 
My favorite video is Geckos.

I also really love to go to parties! My favorite one is the Play-As-Your-Pet-Party! (PAYPP)




 
Shadow: Is there anything else you like to do?
HappyStorm: Certainly! I really love to adopt new pets!

Another thing is, I like to collect rare items!
But best of all... I am almost ALWAYS hanging out with my buddies!




 
Shadow: So that's what you like to do in AJ?
HappyStorm: Well, yeah! I love doing all of that stuff! And there is so much more mouth-dropping thins to do in this wonderful game! So if you haven't already, head to Animal Jam to make a Jammer now!

Shadow: Thank you for sharing with us today, HappyStorm. And I would like to thank you for reading our 
SPECIAL SURPRISE,


Other news, I will be posting as soon as possible. I am going to start posting once a month about halfway through ever month. So stick around for more news on our nee house!

~Shadow





No comments:

Post a Comment