Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home

"That was weird." whispered Pumpkin,"Let's go home now, please?"
When we were home, we had a meeting.
"Guys, I think that bunny was stealing." I said.
"Aww, come on, it was probably a slip of the tongue!" Flutter murmured.
"No, I think Shadow's on to something... But you have a point, Flutter." Flame barked.
"I have an idea! Let's go again tomorrow night, and see if she is stealing! And, if she is, and we catch her, then we go to the carnival to celebrate! Everyone in?" Pumpkin asked.
"Totally!" I howled.
"Who isn't?" yipped Flame.
"I guess..." Flutter said quietly.
"Okay, let's go tomorrow night! Same time as we did this night." shouted Pumpkin.
  That night, we crept around, then found a nice spot to hide. Then, just as suddenly as yesterday the huge shadow appeared. The bunny hopped out, and looked around, then walked straight up to a food shop, and took as much as she could, and stuffed it all in her hat. Our plan went smoothly. When she had been stealing food, Pumpkin had quickly set up a web, as a trap. As the bunny turned and hopped away, she got stuck in the trap. Flutter came up from behind her, and rammed into the bunny, making her even more tangled up in the web. That's where Flame and I come in.
We ran up to her and said, "Why are you stealing?"
"Well, I don't have enough food nor money!" She exclaimed.
"I think we can cover for you..." I said, shooting a look at Flame,"Just come with us. We promise, we won't hurt you." We took her to our house, and gave her some insta-grow seeds. "There you go! You'll have food in no time!"
"Thank you, oh thank you so much!" She said, and went happily on her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment